Welcome to one-size clothing that is Weight-Watchers Friendly to gals who are curvy and watching their pocketbooks. We offer oh-so many beautiful sensual clothing that works within your budget and the changing shape of your body.
One-size means that a garment will fit many sizes and shapes. (one-size does NOT fit all!- how could it?) But one-size say with measurements of 50″ bust, 50″ hip for a top can fit a small-medium-large, xl, 1x & 2x and look stunning; as shown by our many model body types.
Many gals are constantly watching their weight, especially after menopause, when it takes more effort to get off pounds. Moving is the right direction and we want to look great in our clothing if we lose 20 pounds or gain some weight.
Lets take our Montecito Top with ruched drawstring sleeves; we have shot a size 4x model and a size Medium model in the Montecito top style. Viewing the measurements below you can see how one style can fit many sizes and shapes. Also every listing has a hyperlink so you can click on it and quickly view how to measure yourself to compare with listing for a perfect fit. (see & click on hyper link below “one size fits small-4x to view our size chart)
ONE SIZE FITS SMALL-4X
• Bust 65″ (dolman sleeve extends bust)
• Hip 63″
• Length 32″
As we know darker colors appear more slimming, and one color top and bottom does as well. Most of our clothing is designed with you in mind, and every collection will mix-n-match with others. Many gals love our batiks and purchase a top & bottom that match and then go into our Moroccan collections to match a color to extend a two-piece set to a four piece set.
Once you have your Bust, Waist & Hip measurements write it on a PostIt! note and stick it on the front of your computer. Then, trust me, your online shopping will go so much easier. Every body is a sculpture in the round. Measurements matter, not sizes like “1x” or “3x”. Every designer notates these differently, but we go by US standard sizing guides. Nevertheless, once you know your measurements from your PostIt! note, you can quickly view and check how much room you will have in bust or hip areas for a top. The same goes for dresses or pants or jackets.
So Have Fun shopping at Sunheart Boho Clothing online boho hippie-chic boutique!
Okay, I have to blog about these guys! I am so delighted by this photo. It looks like Mardi Gras in N’Awlins dawlin. (New Orleans for neophytes) as you can see the balconies in the window reflections. LOOK at these sexy guys, in their crochet costumes, they are not only beautiful, but the costumes are so filled with fun, color, outrageous designs and some smokin hot sex appeal, without showing anything! that I have to talk about it. It’s my kinda-energy.
1. Lets take the Coral-Mocha-Corn King on the left; he knows his worth and stands his ground. OHMygod. It’s hard to write this as I am laughing so much. We have a five piece ensemble with duster sweater coat, midi cowl top, with matching smalls, and an over the shoulder bag to carry necessities. And of course the Corn King Crown! whoppeee! Can we say Dingle Balls Rock?
2. Now lets move to our wee green man, oh sweet! It’s a tank onsie with matching hat & shoulder bag. Or is it a kangaroo pouch? Fuzzy blue with a touch of whimsy. But oh! look at those strong sexy legs in nubby lime, deep prussian blue and viridian green. With the not-to-be-forgotten matching arm band. mmmmm.
3. Now one of my favorites- the smookin oh-so-cool mocha-lavender boatneck onsie, a short-sleeve step-in created in a zig-zag crochet weave. Slim, elegant and with that boho flair. The blooming flower cross motif on the chest is a wonder-filled addition is perfect. Very sophisticated casual style, so Sunheart! Notice the matching tattos. The pièce de résistance is the tie-back calf leggings.
4. The cream, white lime ensemble takes the proverbial cake, doesnt it? Just look at him glowing in a one-piece, flapper inspired crochet feathered, dingle-ball extravaganza! It’s got a peek-a-boo stitch that allows cool breeze through as well as sneaky peeks from admirers. Do do this justice I would have croceted a straight up box hat with feathers flying. Men. Don’t cha just love em?
Tienda ho has been the Queen of Boho Hippie chic for over 45 years. Waaaay before Free People, Anthropologie or Johnny Was hit the current fashion scene. So when we listed our new Tienda ho one-of-kind Haori Kimono & Cascade jackets we sent an email out yesterday and zip!, zong!, zap! (yes that’s the sound they make!) in flew the orders for over 30 new Haori Kimono & Cascade Jackets! Two sisters seemed to be vying for the same jacket, oh my! Family feud over who gets it.
The Haori Jackets are made by a wonderful woman in India, she has been making them for over 30 years. As the years have passed her color sense has matured so now, the kimono jackets are songs of color melodies.
Of course we have so much fun with our model as we shoot these one-of-a-kind beauties. Leann Sgobba is an amazing product designer and commerical artist (Callebonita Studios, but we have snagged her for our current model. Typically we have some coffee before we start a photo shoot, because I love having the model move in the clothing to show the drape and flow of our groovy goddess garments. It’s alot of work carrying one-of-a-kind clothing, cuz we have to shoot each one, we don’t have 6 of each. But our lucky goddess gals love having the only one!
The Haori Jacket is made in the style Tienda ho made famous, “Nothing-Matches” with rich textures and fabrics from embossed jacquard to silky rayon florals. The Haori is made along traditional Kimono style lines; shorter wide kimono like sleeve but of course updated to our 2016 look with two pieces of fabrics with braiding. The sides have extended gussets so they have that lagenlook drape we all so love.
The cascade jackets are designed along the lines of Hollywoods glamour Smoking Jackets. They have drop shoulders with Nothing Matches fabrics, with a flat embroidered collar panel, two front banded pockets and long dolman sleeves (that extend the bust and hide ze chocolate bars!)
They are over-size and will fit many types of figures from small to 2x. (Maybe 3x but check your measurements against listing measurments to make sure of a comfortable fit.
So if your looking forward to spring and summer, or happen to live in southern california where the weather is 80% in early February, have some fun and shop now for a groovy one-size and one-of-a-kind Bohemian Hippie Chic Jacket. Onward Tienda ho!
Finally we have back in-stock the rare-as-hens-teeth double dip dye black and amber hand-woven Moroccan Cotton sousdie goddess garments. Click here to view: black@amber stunning separates. The pieces are dyed amber, then when dried, the sleeves & hem are tied in knots and dyed in black. Again after the garment is dried and the knots untied you get a beautiful elegant double dip in deep rich black and sultry amber. Very labor intensive and time consuming process, but well worth every penny for it’s rich sophisticated qualities.