We have over 50 new items listed on Dairi Fashions!
Fun Fantastic onesie Jumpsuits all kinds of colors & combos. These are one-size and will fit most gals- check the measurements!
Review: Oh my goodnes!!! I Love this jumpsuit! I now wear it under everything! I am a plus gal and this is so flattering. Thank You M.J.R.”
Review of the Mosaic top: “BEAUTIFUL combination of of colors and prints. Just a delightful piece….love the fabric….the fit….just everything. This is my second of these and I am certain to order more! Thank You A.P.”
ONE SIZE FITS SML-7X* *measurements are apprx. convo us with questions
• Bust 75″
• Upper Arm 28″ – sleeve 14″
• Hips 82-84″
• Length 28″ – 44″
Art silk one-of-a-kind originals urban hippie-chic deconstructed over-size Tunic. This is a brand new style using piecing of fabrics (Nothing-Matches style) for that uber hippie-chic look. As you can see on our model, it’s a stunning garment with beautifully saturated fabric pieces stitched together. We love to move our model so you can see the drape & daring of the design. Each piece is individual and no two look exactly alike. This hi-low tunic is constructed like our Boho top, with stitching on the outside.
A beautiful silky drape in artificial silk fabrics, we can offer this at lower price than our vintage silk originals . This has got a high “WOW!” factor. Become the diva you are. It will fit small to 7x and it’s because it’s all in the silky drape.
Design Details: banded scoop-neck, drop shoulders, high in front low in back, with long-length sleeves. Stitching on outside for that deconstructed look.
Welcome to one-size clothing that is Weight-Watchers Friendly to gals who are curvy and watching their pocketbooks. We offer oh-so many beautiful sensual clothing that works within your budget and the changing shape of your body.
One-size means that a garment will fit many sizes and shapes. (one-size does NOT fit all!- how could it?) But one-size say with measurements of 50″ bust, 50″ hip for a top can fit a small-medium-large, xl, 1x & 2x and look stunning; as shown by our many model body types.
Many gals are constantly watching their weight, especially after menopause, when it takes more effort to get off pounds. Moving is the right direction and we want to look great in our clothing if we lose 20 pounds or gain some weight.
Lets take our Montecito Top with ruched drawstring sleeves; we have shot a size 4x model and a size Medium model in the Montecito top style. Viewing the measurements below you can see how one style can fit many sizes and shapes. Also every listing has a hyperlink so you can click on it and quickly view how to measure yourself to compare with listing for a perfect fit. (see & click on hyper link below “one size fits small-4x to view our size chart)
ONE SIZE FITS SMALL-4X
• Bust 65″ (dolman sleeve extends bust)
• Hip 63″
• Length 32″
As we know darker colors appear more slimming, and one color top and bottom does as well. Most of our clothing is designed with you in mind, and every collection will mix-n-match with others. Many gals love our batiks and purchase a top & bottom that match and then go into our Moroccan collections to match a color to extend a two-piece set to a four piece set.
Once you have your Bust, Waist & Hip measurements write it on a PostIt! note and stick it on the front of your computer. Then, trust me, your online shopping will go so much easier. Every body is a sculpture in the round. Measurements matter, not sizes like “1x” or “3x”. Every designer notates these differently, but we go by US standard sizing guides. Nevertheless, once you know your measurements from your PostIt! note, you can quickly view and check how much room you will have in bust or hip areas for a top. The same goes for dresses or pants or jackets.
So Have Fun shopping at Sunheart Boho Clothing online boho hippie-chic boutique!
Okay, I have to blog about these guys! I am so delighted by this photo. It looks like Mardi Gras in N’Awlins dawlin. (New Orleans for neophytes) as you can see the balconies in the window reflections. LOOK at these sexy guys, in their crochet costumes, they are not only beautiful, but the costumes are so filled with fun, color, outrageous designs and some smokin hot sex appeal, without showing anything! that I have to talk about it. It’s my kinda-energy.
1. Lets take the Coral-Mocha-Corn King on the left; he knows his worth and stands his ground. OHMygod. It’s hard to write this as I am laughing so much. We have a five piece ensemble with duster sweater coat, midi cowl top, with matching smalls, and an over the shoulder bag to carry necessities. And of course the Corn King Crown! whoppeee! Can we say Dingle Balls Rock?
2. Now lets move to our wee green man, oh sweet! It’s a tank onsie with matching hat & shoulder bag. Or is it a kangaroo pouch? Fuzzy blue with a touch of whimsy. But oh! look at those strong sexy legs in nubby lime, deep prussian blue and viridian green. With the not-to-be-forgotten matching arm band. mmmmm.
3. Now one of my favorites- the smookin oh-so-cool mocha-lavender boatneck onsie, a short-sleeve step-in created in a zig-zag crochet weave. Slim, elegant and with that boho flair. The blooming flower cross motif on the chest is a wonder-filled addition is perfect. Very sophisticated casual style, so Sunheart! Notice the matching tattos. The pièce de résistance is the tie-back calf leggings.
4. The cream, white lime ensemble takes the proverbial cake, doesnt it? Just look at him glowing in a one-piece, flapper inspired crochet feathered, dingle-ball extravaganza! It’s got a peek-a-boo stitch that allows cool breeze through as well as sneaky peeks from admirers. Do do this justice I would have croceted a straight up box hat with feathers flying. Men. Don’t cha just love em?