Fun Fantastic onesie Jumpsuits all kinds of colors & combos. These are one-size and will fit most gals- check the measurements!
Review: Oh my goodnes!!! I Love this jumpsuit! I now wear it under everything! I am a plus gal and this is so flattering. Thank You M.J.R.”
Review of the Mosaic top: “BEAUTIFUL combination of of colors and prints. Just a delightful piece….love the fabric….the fit….just everything. This is my second of these and I am certain to order more! Thank You A.P.”
ONE SIZE FITS SML-7X* *measurements are apprx. convo us with questions
• Bust 75″
• Upper Arm 28″ – sleeve 14″
• Hips 82-84″
• Length 28″ – 44″
Art silk one-of-a-kind originals urban hippie-chic deconstructed over-size Tunic. This is a brand new style using piecing of fabrics (Nothing-Matches style) for that uber hippie-chic look. As you can see on our model, it’s a stunning garment with beautifully saturated fabric pieces stitched together. We love to move our model so you can see the drape & daring of the design. Each piece is individual and no two look exactly alike. This hi-low tunic is constructed like our Boho top, with stitching on the outside.
A beautiful silky drape in artificial silk fabrics, we can offer this at lower price than our vintage silk originals . This has got a high “WOW!” factor. Become the diva you are. It will fit small to 7x and it’s because it’s all in the silky drape.
Design Details: banded scoop-neck, drop shoulders, high in front low in back, with long-length sleeves. Stitching on outside for that deconstructed look.
Okay, I have to blog about these guys! I am so delighted by this photo. It looks like Mardi Gras in N’Awlins dawlin. (New Orleans for neophytes) as you can see the balconies in the window reflections. LOOK at these sexy guys, in their crochet costumes, they are not only beautiful, but the costumes are so filled with fun, color, outrageous designs and some smokin hot sex appeal, without showing anything! that I have to talk about it. It’s my kinda-energy.
1. Lets take the Coral-Mocha-Corn King on the left; he knows his worth and stands his ground. OHMygod. It’s hard to write this as I am laughing so much. We have a five piece ensemble with duster sweater coat, midi cowl top, with matching smalls, and an over the shoulder bag to carry necessities. And of course the Corn King Crown! whoppeee! Can we say Dingle Balls Rock?
2. Now lets move to our wee green man, oh sweet! It’s a tank onsie with matching hat & shoulder bag. Or is it a kangaroo pouch? Fuzzy blue with a touch of whimsy. But oh! look at those strong sexy legs in nubby lime, deep prussian blue and viridian green. With the not-to-be-forgotten matching arm band. mmmmm.
3. Now one of my favorites- the smookin oh-so-cool mocha-lavender boatneck onsie, a short-sleeve step-in created in a zig-zag crochet weave. Slim, elegant and with that boho flair. The blooming flower cross motif on the chest is a wonder-filled addition is perfect. Very sophisticated casual style, so Sunheart! Notice the matching tattos. The pièce de résistance is the tie-back calf leggings.
4. The cream, white lime ensemble takes the proverbial cake, doesnt it? Just look at him glowing in a one-piece, flapper inspired crochet feathered, dingle-ball extravaganza! It’s got a peek-a-boo stitch that allows cool breeze through as well as sneaky peeks from admirers. Do do this justice I would have croceted a straight up box hat with feathers flying. Men. Don’t cha just love em?
Tienda ho has been the Queen of Boho Hippie chic for over 45 years. Waaaay before Free People, Anthropologie or Johnny Was hit the current fashion scene. So when we listed our new Tienda ho one-of-kind Haori Kimono & Cascade jackets we sent an email out yesterday and zip!, zong!, zap! (yes that’s the sound they make!) in flew the orders for over 30 new Haori Kimono & Cascade Jackets! Two sisters seemed to be vying for the same jacket, oh my! Family feud over who gets it.
The Haori Jackets are made by a wonderful woman in India, she has been making them for over 30 years. As the years have passed her color sense has matured so now, the kimono jackets are songs of color melodies.
Of course we have so much fun with our model as we shoot these one-of-a-kind beauties. Leann Sgobba is an amazing product designer and commerical artist (Callebonita Studios, but we have snagged her for our current model. Typically we have some coffee before we start a photo shoot, because I love having the model move in the clothing to show the drape and flow of our groovy goddess garments. It’s alot of work carrying one-of-a-kind clothing, cuz we have to shoot each one, we don’t have 6 of each. But our lucky goddess gals love having the only one!
The Haori Jacket is made in the style Tienda ho made famous, “Nothing-Matches” with rich textures and fabrics from embossed jacquard to silky rayon florals. The Haori is made along traditional Kimono style lines; shorter wide kimono like sleeve but of course updated to our 2016 look with two pieces of fabrics with braiding. The sides have extended gussets so they have that lagenlook drape we all so love.
The cascade jackets are designed along the lines of Hollywoods glamour Smoking Jackets. They have drop shoulders with Nothing Matches fabrics, with a flat embroidered collar panel, two front banded pockets and long dolman sleeves (that extend the bust and hide ze chocolate bars!)
They are over-size and will fit many types of figures from small to 2x. (Maybe 3x but check your measurements against listing measurments to make sure of a comfortable fit.
So if your looking forward to spring and summer, or happen to live in southern california where the weather is 80% in early February, have some fun and shop now for a groovy one-size and one-of-a-kind Bohemian Hippie Chic Jacket. Onward Tienda ho!
We are an authorized reseller of Dairi Fashions and offer the full custom dye collection at http://www.dairicustomorder.com!
Our customers are therapists, doctors, healer, a senator’s wife or two, actresses, writers and so many more! Wild women hippie chic who love the bohemian life-style of the 60’s, have put away their tight “corporate” clothing and want hand-made organic Moroccan cotton sousdie. I can’t tell you how many women have literally, thrown out their old clothing and purchased a new life story with SunHeart’s styles.